4.17.2010

notes

While hard at work studying this afternoon, I got a call asking if I wanted to come down and see a local band playing at a record shop a few blocks from my home. Being an earnest little student I refused and got back to work reading through my notes on psychological pharmacology. Then about ten minutes later I got another call saying the local band playing was Minus the Bear and I should really come, it was going to be amazing. My initial reaction was a very loud fuck! This is not a particularly positive expression of that word, as I was actually well focused on my studies (not an easy task for me to accomplish) and I knew I would not be able to maintain this high level of focusicity knowing a band I wanted to see was playing for free just up the block.
So of course I went. And yes, it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment